Monday, April 16

Look@me Poses at 3rd Pose Fair!



I'm very happy to annouce you that Look@me Poses is in the Pose Fair!!!! Yay!!
This event will be open from April, 15 to April 30 and the exclusive items are: Party Time! 2 Group Poses at special price!!!
I want say Thank You to all Models and to my sweet friend Dahriel for these special ADs!!

Every pack contains: all single animations, all single poseballs and of course the group pose linked. In the Party Time! Ladies pack there are also all umbrellas as prop!

What are you waiting???
Go to the 3rd Pose Fair at

slurl.com/secondlife/Pose%20Fair%20North/47/207/21




Models from left: Dahriel, Tadeu Gartner, BigJohn Troglodite, Ewan Crumb, Ritch Nicholls, Liam Netizen, Adonis Hansome.



Models from left: pinkladingue, veronika Nicholls, Laurel Carminucci, isobel Oleander, Graciela Balan, Angellie, ninfaroc Ferina.

No comments:

Post a Comment